Overactive Bladder Specialist in Winter Haven, FL
Over 15 Years of Experience Helping Women with Urinary Retention
If your overactive bladder has you looking for the nearest restroom in every building you visit in the Lakeland, Bartow or Winter Haven area, it’s time to talk to a leading gynecologist. Dr. Jake Booker, MD. at Winter Haven OBGYN can diagnose and treat your overactive bladder, so you can focus on who you’re with rather than where the bathrooms are. To take back control of your bladder health, call or request an appointment online today.
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Urinating more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. Take the quiz.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. US Census Bureau 2020. US adult and under-age-18 populations: 2020 census. https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/interactive/adult-and-under-the-age-of-18-populations-2020-census.html. Accessed June 20, 2022.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Take Back Control of Your Bladder
At Winter Haven OBGYN outside of Bartow and Lakeland, Florida, skilled gynecologist Jake Booker, MD, offers noninvasive and minimally invasive solutions for urge incontinence to aid in bladder control. You can end the urinary problems now with Dr. Booker's help, so reach out online or by phone today.